Made me nude and enjoyed everyday - nayanthara


Click below link for youtube video

என்னை நிர்வாணமாக்கி பல இரவுகள் உல்லாசம் 

Prabhu Deva and you were heading towards marriage and suddenly everything changed. What happened?

It happens. It's not just my relationship ' you take any relationship or marriage, break-ups happen. There might be misunderstandings and problems on a day-to-day basis but when it gets to a level where you cannot handle it and it goes beyond saturation point, it becomes very difficult to handle. People change, things change, situations change ' so it could be probably because of that ' I really don't want to get into details because it's quite personal and I don't want to talk about it to the whole world. I have always kept a dignified silence on whatever was being said and written about me. Now things have changed ' when a relationship doesn't work, it doesn't work. There might be a hundred reasons for it or there might be no reason for it. When I am in a relationship, I give it my 100 per cent. But then if it doesn't work, you cannot help it. You cannot move ahead with something which isn't working.


When you got into this relationship, did you think this would happen?
Definitely not! Anything that you do in life, whether it's work or a relationship or marriage, you get into it with a lot of positivity. But I don't know whether it's destiny or whatever it just didn't work. We were probably not meant to be together'
During the time you were with Prabhu, there were a lot of stories written about how there were problems because of his ex-wife and that you didn't agree with him on certain things. Did that bother you at all?
Yes. Like I said, it's your personal space. Just because you are actors or in the show business doesn't mean that your private life is on show for everyone else. Whatever we share with each other is private and when any news leaks out, it's blown out of proportion and made out to be something else. Bad things written about me do bother me and affect me but then I have learnt to take it in my stride. I have also learnt to keep quiet about certain things. Once I start saying something, it'll turn into a never-ending story of he said, she said, they said'

Did these rumours affect your relationship with Prabhu?
No, it did not. As long as I with him, my relationship was very strong. Media reports definitely bothered us sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolonex DT Tablet

Advantage of Vitamin K2

Colon cancer